Sunday, December 30, 2012

Now I Crochet?!

I guess I need another craft to get involved with?!  A gal from work peaked my interest to try crocheting again when she brought in some cute hats she had made her grandkids.  I had done a little bit as a camp counselor about 15 years ago.  Since then, the hooks and 1/2 finished projects have been traveling around in my craft supplies. 

I started with a basic scarf and it turned out "ok" but it is a cheap gray yarn that I would never expect anyone to wear.  I branched out yesterday and bought pink camo yarn.  Searching for a manageable project, I thought my tea mug needed a sweater.  It turned out better than I thought on a first try without a pattern, although it really isn't a complicated project.  

Now I am looking for more things to crochet for practice.  So if you need something small and basic, let me know.... Who else wants a MUG SWEATER?

No comments:

Post a Comment