Saturday, June 25, 2011

Wanna play Twister.... on the elevator?

Yes folks, this is what you think you see.  A twister board in an elevator!  Last night we went to the Final Friday Open House at Bucktown Center for the Arts in Davenport and of course we rode the Twister Board elevator.  It's a quick game since there are only 2 stories of galleries and there are some photos circulating of us actually playing on the board.

This "Fruit Loop" Art was made by some students, I believe from Sherrard HS.  I loved the colors and the expressions on the little Cheerios.  There were so many great exhibits to see and art to buy, I wish I could have taken pictures of all of it to share... maybe next time!
 
And of course, a picture of Lucy.  We rode the Loop Bus from Downtown Moline to Davenport. Rudy is acting as her "seat belt".

Please forgive he poor photo quality.  I took these pictures with my phone and the camera lens is pretty scratched up.

No comments:

Post a Comment